Sunday, January 7, 2007

All the letters, tickets and receipts uploaded

Dear readers, please note that I am in no way suggesting that you boycott or not fly UAL due to the issues that I am facing with them. The purpose of this blog has always been to document my frustrations in dealing with UAL Customer Service, and for communicating with others facing/having faced similar situations. I have flown UAL in the past, and would gladly fly again if needs to be.

As of today, I have uploaded all the letters I have exchanged with UAL and they can be viewed at My Communication with UAL (aka How to break both legs!)

You can view the re-scheduled tickets issued by UAL and receipts for new tickets my parents had to purchase at the airport by clicking the links next to the letters.

I havent heard from UAL as of yet... they seems to have received the letter I sent on the 2nd of January, so that gives them till the 22nd of January to respond (15 biz days).

No comments: